Food with a Side of Music

 ≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡♪≡≡♬≡≡♪≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

Food is music to the body,  

Music is food to the heart.”

- Gregory David Roberts

 

╭─≡≡≡≡≡♪≡≡♬≡≡♪≡≡≡≡≡─╮
Greetings
╰─≡≡≡≡≡♩≡≡♫≡≡♩≡≡≡≡≡─╯





      This isn't exactly one of my food blogs.  I just wanted to briefly explain a little bit on why I include songs in my food blogs.  In the intro of each of the Korean food blogs, I'll include a K-Pop song suggestion of something I've been listening to recently.

 ≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡♪≡≡♬≡≡♪≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡


Example:

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ:
NCT U - BOSS
0:10 ──•───────── 3:34
↻      ◁  II  ▷     ↺
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▯


 

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡♪≡≡♬≡≡♪≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

Image result for music knits people together same way with food
Not mine; credit to owner/creator. 
    
     ≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡♪≡≡♬≡≡♪≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

       I think that both music and food are very important parts of life, especially in relation to culture.  When I'm trying to help someone learn a little more about Bahamian culture, the first thing I do is expose them to Bahamian music, Junkanoo, and the food!  So I'm taking the same approach with Korean culture. 😊 

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡♪≡≡♬≡≡♪≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

"Throughout different cultures and societies people define culture very differently. ... Music is an expressive language of culture. It often tells a story, expresses emotion, or shares ideas with a society. Before written word [sic] music was used as a form of historic record."
Prezi
≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡♪≡≡♬≡≡♪≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡ 
╔➸❧➷═════════════╗
Love Yourself, Peace 💜 
╚═════════════➸❦❥╝
Image result for music food quote
Not mine; credit to owner/creator.
 ≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡♪≡≡♬≡≡♪≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

GIF not mine, credit to owner/creator.
 I mean, I guess another reason I include music suggestions is so this could be you when you eat-- happily jamming out while you eat delicious food. Yeah, you can thank me later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🎉💚😎💚 LOKI THEMED PARTY! 💚🐊💚 ✨ How-to: Loki-inspired cupcakes, drinks, and gift bags

🇧🇸Vegan Bahamian Macaroni & Cheese Recipe and Cooking Tutorial 🧀