K-Pop Holiday Tunes!





🍴🍴🍴


╭──°◕‿◕。──╮

Welcome

to

Tiffood

╰──°◕‿─。──╯
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

Today, since it's Christmas, I wanted to do a post! 
It is unrelated to food, but fun nontheless. 
It's a top 10 of my favourite Christmas tunes sung by K-Pop artists.
This includes original songs and covers.
I hope you enjoy and find a new song to add to your Christmas playlist. 




≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡♪≡≡♬≡≡♪≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡
1. NCT DREAM's "JOY"
 I've been really enjoying NCT's music this year thus was so happy to discover that NCT DREAM had released this bop last Christmas. It includes both traditional Christmas tunes such as "Joy to the World" and "Jingle Bells" mixed with some original NCT DREAM stuff like Mark rapping!

Also, NCT members have been releasing some beautiful Christmas song covers HERE.

2. GOT7's "Miracle"
GOT7 released an original holiday song just in time for this Christmas season this year and I am glad they did because this is playing almost nonstop on my playlist. 

3. DAY6's "The Christmas Song"
Another JYP group! I love DAY6 so much and I hope you do too! They have the perfect voices for Christmas songs TBH and have covered a couple, but this is my favourite!

4. EXO's "Christmas Day"

Although I've never really stanned EXO, I have been listening to a lot of EXO's songs this winter so, of course, this has to be on the list!

5. Jungkook (BTS) "Oh Holy Night"

This is one of my favourite Christmas songs to begin with, then Jungkook covers it... and my heart is so happy. I remember sharing this when I first became ARMY and I was trying to covertly share that I liked BTS, heheheh. 

6. Girls' Generation's "Dear Santa"

You know I gotta include Girls' Generation! For me, I always think at first that it will be a 90s power ballad but then it goes into a Christmas bop-- it's so good and fun!

7. f(x)'s "12μ‹œ 25λΆ„ (Wish List)"
Speaking of girl groups... f(x) has always been and will forever be my favourite so I listen to this song a lot during Christmas time! 
8. BTS's "Last Christmas"
This is technically BTS's cover of WHAM!'s "Last Christmas," but they make it their own and TBH it's kind of really sad. They sing about the struggles of being an idol trainee at Christmas time. They, of course, do a great job, but when you listen and read the lyrics, it's even sadder than the original.

9. Jungkook and Jimin (BTS) "Mistletoe (Christmas Day)"

Yet another BTS cover... it's probably hard to tell who my ult bias group is, hmm? This time, it's just Jungkook again but with Jimin! These two cover Justin Bieber's "Mistletoe" with some unique lyrics, making it their own.

10. Eric Nam's "Melt My Heart"


Eric Nam is adorable. This song is adorable and really upbeat! Eric is one of my favourite artists and this is an original holiday song by him! He is extremely talented and all of his original music is amazing and basically you should stan.





≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡♪≡≡♬≡≡♪≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡
  If you want more foodie content, I post a lot of foodie pics on Instagram!  
πŸ’— follow @tiffu20. 
·჻჻჻჻჻჻჻.´჻:。
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed! 
Eat lots of delicious food this holiday season.
。˚    °。     。˚    °
°。˚    。。    °    。˚
。˚     °     。˚ 。˚
。˚     °      ° 。 ˚                               
。    。˚   .˚。
° .                °
°
 Image result for christmas bye gif
╔➸❧➷═════════════╗
Love Yourself, Peace πŸ’œ 
╚═════════════➸❦❥╝
*all music, videos, and pictures used are not my own. Credits to rightful creators and owners.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

πŸŽ‰πŸ’šπŸ˜ŽπŸ’š LOKI THEMED PARTY! πŸ’šπŸŠπŸ’š ✨ How-to: Loki-inspired cupcakes, drinks, and gift bags

πŸ‡§πŸ‡ΈVegan Bahamian Macaroni & Cheese Recipe and Cooking Tutorial πŸ§€