BAHAMIAN'S FIRST TIME AT KBBQ - Best Korean Restaurant in Orlando, FL!



~circa 2018~ Way back in the day, I was a complete novice to Korean cuisine and knew not even of what would one day become my favourite sauce: gochujang. It's fun to look back. :) I'm sorry for how I literally didn't know what I was eating, how to pronounce things, etc., but I continue to educate myself and am not the person I used to be.

I have to say though that this food at the restaurant I went to was EXCELLENT and I absolutely love this restaurant. Let me know what your favourite thing to order at a Korean restaurant is in the comments below! My go-to order is tteokbokki or bibimbap!



Also, I just have to say that it was so funny when I was eating there cuz they played a lot of KPop girl groups but had BTS performance videos on TV and my mother was confused why the boys sounded like girls. Do you guys like Kpop or have any favourite groups/artists? I like a lot :) but my favourites are Eric Nam, BTS, GOT7, MONSTA X, DAY6, f(x), etc. So many good ones!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

πŸŽ‰πŸ’šπŸ˜ŽπŸ’š LOKI THEMED PARTY! πŸ’šπŸŠπŸ’š ✨ How-to: Loki-inspired cupcakes, drinks, and gift bags

πŸ‡§πŸ‡ΈVegan Bahamian Macaroni & Cheese Recipe and Cooking Tutorial πŸ§€